[bksvol-discuss] Re: Modify Search Boxyikes on the new search

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:02:56 -0500

I think the best solution is a simple check box that says use simple search
or use full text search. I don't see how it could be that hard to do unless
the old simple search is totally scrapped and no longer accessible.

I can't in good conscience use what little time I get off from work scanning
a book I THINK is not in the collection.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil
McNeil