[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mmmm .. spam

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:38:40 -0600

No,  Unfortunately it leves the title page intact but removes all main
text of the book except for page headers and the occasional chapter title.

The development team is aware of the slight shortcoming and may consider a
fix at some later time.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/01/2005 01:31 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mmmm .. spam

    Removing body text?  Which body text?  I mean, the text of the book,
or
like the title page?  I know that is important for copyright reasons and
such but I could care less about all that, I just want to know who wrote
the
book, that is all I am interested in, all the other stuff is unimportant
me as a reader but I know it has to be there. Never mind me, I don't know
whole lot about this kind of thing.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,