[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mixed case font

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:25:28 +0000

Hi all,

I am very sorry about this. I would love to fix things like this, especially
since it makes reading Bookshare books more difficult for some people. I would
also love to fix an author’s spelling errors and awkward sentences, but
unfortunately we can’t. I have forwarded your concerns and thoughts to the
Collection Development Manager.

Best,

Madeleine