[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mistitled book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 22:41:44 -0800 (PST)

In the future, please send reports of books with incorrect titles or authors to
Pavi, and she'll pass the emails to me or another admin. I removed the book
with the incorrect title, which was in good condition, and left the book with
the correct title, The Burglar Who Traded Ted Williams, which is a PQ book.
Thanks for the catch, Mickey! Carrie