[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mistitled book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:03:43 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Gerald. That's very good to know. I knew about
 volunteers@ bookshare.org but,probably due to
laziness or inattention, didn't know about that one.
Writing to Gustavo directly, because he's so busy,
doesn't always get responsive action; writing to
admin@bookshare gives others a chance, perhaps, to
read the mail and respond. Thanks again.

Cindy