[bksvol-discuss] Missing things when validating.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

I find that what I miss most often when I'm caught up in the book I'm
validating is page breaks, when they're not there in the first place. After I
finish reading a validation I do a final spell-check and a final page-number
check, and I have found, when numbers were missing from the scan or page breaks
were missing, that I sometimes put in the same page number twice or forgot to
put in a page break.

Cindy