[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 19:26:47 -0500

That is nice of you, Bob.  But the outsourcers get paid for their work, in
money!  So maybe I have the wrong attitude, but it seems THEY should fix
them.

I ran into one, The Kennedy Women, An American Dynasty, that was in awful
shape.  It was submitted and proofread by Trans Access.  I filed a quality
report, and also notified Carrie.  She sent it back to them to redo, and now
it is in good shape.  So they CAN do good work.  (smile)

Sue S.