[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 06:54:27 -0400

Hi all,

<smiling> E., I think this is one of those things which can be accomplished in a couple of different ways. I like my method because if the stripper doesn't strip the stars, you can use them as a marker, especially in the braille copy. As I said before, this large Fantasy tome I'm reading has no way of determining the different stories unless you plunk on them. Having stars before the titles would help in this case because it's not like having chapters. In that case, you can do a "find" for "chapter" and be reasonably certain of finding what you want.

It's sort of like Windows. There are several ways to accomplish the same task. All work equally well.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring