[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 22:41:38 -0400

Let's not be creative or we will start getting books returned to step 1 as I did when I started repeating the word chapter.

I know my messages are less humorous than Cindy's and perhaps a bit harsh in tone.

Sorry folks. After six and a half years this discussion grows repetitive.

Staff do you read this list?

E.

At 04:46 PM 5/17/2008, you wrote:
E's note made me laugh. Do we really need a hard and fast rule? What we need is a modification of the stripper so we don't have to protect chapter titles, etc. But in the meantime, we can put anything we like on the line above them--except obscenities, of course--flowers, asterisks, the word love, dollar signs. Let's be creative. grin

G.Cindy