[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages. chapter

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:38:35 -0800

Hi Munawar and all:)

You know, I use to cut books and probably cut a few of my own I now regret a
little. Now that I have the Opticbook  I would be pretty hard pressed to cut
a book again. But then again, there is something warm and wonderful about
holding a beautiful hard covered copy of a book:)

Huggles, Katie:)

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx