[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:36:19 -0500

Hi, Cindy. Thanks, as always. Paula returned the book quite a while ago, so if you can get the book, it would be wonderful.

I will probably go nomail on the list, since I am cramming this in among other things. Bob and I both got miserable colds for New Year's. He needed an antibiotic, but nothing wants to stay around me! <laugh> I did lose my voice for a couple of days, to Bob's joy. But all's well and back to relative normality.

How's the baby? Isn't it fun being a Gramma?

Mickey

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx