[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing last character bug

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:51:04 -0500

Hi Grace,
I'm running Kurzweil 6, and I think I've seen this bug. It's not at all
consistent and most recently I noticed it while working on validating a book
in rtf format submitted by a fellow volunteer. I just thought the characters
were actually missing, but from now on I'll pay attention and if I see it
again I'll send a sample to Steve. I'm 2 versions behind, so I don't expect
bugs for my version to be fixed, but if the bug is still there in later
versions maybe my input can be helpful.
Kellie