[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing chapter headings

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 08:33:23 -0700

Hi Reggie,

        Page break
Blank line
Page number
Blank line
Chapter heading
Blank line
Text on the page
Blank line

Mayrie

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Reggie & Brooks
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 6:35 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing chapter headings

Mary:
If this older brain is thinking clearly (smiles), I think the manual says
the stripper is supposed to not be stripping chapter headers and such any
longer and that volunteers don't need to "protect" any longer.  Am I
incorrect? Oh my goodness, I sure hope I have not been getting books
stripped unnecessarily.  From now on I will protect.  Can someone go through
the process to "protect" chapter headings again as a refresher, please?
Reggie who cannot trust the stripper now after what has been said