[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing chapter headings

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 08:33:23 -0700

Hi Reggie,

        If the book does not have page numbers at all, then I wouldn't put
them in.  However, very often not all of the page numbers in a book scan and
need to be inserted. I have seen very very few books that don't have page
numbers at all.  I think you're fine doing whatever you've been doing. As
you know, Bookshare does not require page numbers.  Many of us find them
helpful so that the page numbering coincides  with that of readers reading
the print book.

Mayrie