[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing capitals at the beginning of sentences

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:10:18 -0500

I may end up doing it that way, but my style is to go through a routine of things to check for and then use the screen reader to read continuously. Maybe I'll get a braille display hooked up and take advantage of the ability to read and easily spot them and quickly navigate to the spot with the cursor routing keys.

Not sure yet.

Thanks,
Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>