[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Pages on MIssing Susan

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:59:13 -0400

Thanks.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: micka@xxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: micka529
Phone: (614) 670-4011
Check out Bob's new CD at
http://www.boballentrio.com

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Pages on MIssing Susan

O.K. I've requested it. I'll let you know when I get
it and will send the the scanned and validated pages.

Stupid me--I should have read your note more
carefully. You said it was the penultimate two pages,
so there was only one copy it could be. smile

Cindy

--- mickey <micka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Cindy. It's the mass-market edition we need.

Thanks.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: micka@xxxxxxxxxx