[bksvol-discuss] Missing Pages in Murder to Go

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:29:40 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

I am validating "Murder to go" by Emma Lathen.  The file is missing three
pages: 105 106 and 107.

If the submitter of this book is on this list, I would like to get these pages
from you.  If not, can anyone else help get these missing pages.

Information regarding this edition of the book is below:

MURDER TO GO

Simon and Schuster edition published December, 1969

POCKET BOOK edition published September, 1971
3rd printing March, 1972

This POCKET BOOK edition includes every word

contained in the original, higher-priced edition. It is printed from brand-new
plates made from completely reset, clear, easy-to-read type. POCKET BOOK
editions are published by POCKET BOOKS, a division of Simon & Schuster, Inc.,
630 Fifth Avenue, New York, N.Y. 10020. Trademarks registered in the United
States and other countries.

LStandard Book Number: 671-77301-1.

Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 79-84128.

Copyright, © 1969, by Emma Lathen. All rights reserved.

This POCKET BOOK edition is published by arrangement with

Simon & Schuster, Inc.

Printed in the U.S.A.

My email is:

Loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx