[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Page Numbers

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 00:00:29 -0500

Dear Nancy;

If I have not already written (I did not see a reply check mark next to the
e-mail, although I thought I had written), I would be glad to do a search if I
can get eyes on the text. If you can send me the title, author, and ISBN that
will be a start. If you have a place where you are pretty sure there is a page
missed, send me the end of the page before and the beginning of the page
numbered after, and I will try to see if I can find any missing text, or after
what text there should have been the missing number.

I hope I can help you!
Valerie