[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Eddings Books?

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:52:14 -0400

Evan,

'twas I. You have the names of the books correct.
I am enjoying validating your scan immensely.  It causes me great grief to have
to admit that it is an absolutely wonderful scan and I am thoroughly enjoying
it.

You will be glad to know that I broke my hand so won't be troubling you for the
next few weeks.  However just wait till I get back.

If you haven't read the 2 Eddings series, (the Belgariad and the Malorians) I
highly recommend them.

Please forgive any spelling errors however the hydrocodone is a bunch of fun.

Peace,
Ernie