[bksvol-discuss] Missing Eddings Books?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:28:00 -0700

Who was it here mentioned two missing books in one or another of David Eddigs
series?  He/she wasn't specific, but from the list here, it looks like two of
the Malloreon are missing.  Were those the two this person was thinking of?  It
looks like Guardians of the West and Demon Lord of Karanda are not here.

Let me know, maybe I can help fill those in.

Also, unfortunately, the listings correctly give:
The Diamond Throne (The Elenium, Book 1)
but also have:
The Sapphire Rose (The Elenium, Book 1)
which is actually book 3.  But I guess it's too late to do anything about that
now.

I left Eddings after the first Elenium book, but I did like the Belgariad and
the Malloreon, so get back to me on this.

One of my favorite quotes was from Beldin, the sorcerer, who said something
like:  "People almost always assume a disabled body contains a disabled mind."
That's a pretty close rendering.  I'll bet many people on this list know what
he means from personal experience.