[bksvol-discuss] Missing Chapter titles

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 23:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to Gerald, I think I've figured out why my
Chapter titles in Strong Poison are missing. Gerald
told me that the stripper strips the first paragraph
that is repeated. My chapter title was the first
paragraph, even though it was four line spaces down
from the top of the page, because the page number was
at the bottom of that page. I still don't understand
why the page numbers at the top of the page are
missing. Originally we were told that the stripper
only strips repeated things, and each page number was
different.