[bksvol-discuss] Missing Books, Submission and Validation Credits

  • From: Kelly Ford <Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:25:09 -0800

Bookshare Staff:

Late Monday night I received notification that a couple of books I submitted and then validated were approved on Bookshare. The titles were:

In Cuba I Was a German Shepherd
by Ana Menendez

The First Desire : A Novel
by NANCY REISMAN

These books do not seem to available for people to download on Bookshare, nor are they listed in the list of books needing validation. Further credits I had received from my account for these titles are now gone.

Should I resubmit these titles?

I am also curious about the below title, which had not yet been approved.

The Toll
By Michael Mewshaw