[bksvol-discuss] Miss Read series

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:47:15 -0400

is anyone working on the Miss Read Thrush Green  series?  I know we have a few
of them up there, but not a lot.  I am finding they are hard to get... None of
my libraries has anything.  Let me know if you're working on them, and maybe we
can work together on the Thrush green ones.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx