[bksvol-discuss] Re: Miss Menace

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:33:02 -0400

Hi, Monica. Actually, she probably doesn't give her book a rating at all. The default for a submitted book is fair, and that's where it stays unless the submitter or validator changes it, so she probably doesn't even bother to change it, regardless of what she thinks the quality is. Take care.
Julie
At 03:54 PM 10/19/2006, you wrote:

Hi. I just finished validating Miss Menace by Nancy Lavo. Pam Bortz had a near perfect scan except for headers that needed to be removed. (smile) She tends to mark all of her books as fair scans, but the last three I've done have been in pretty good shape. This one is a Heartsong Presents romance that I enjoyed very much. Since I have tended to avoid reading romances in the past, I had been ignoring books like this. I started stripping headers and got sucked in because the book has a good plot. If you're a romance fan, keep an eye out for Miss Menace when it is approved for the collection. It's the kind of book that can make you smile.

Monica Willyard

Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx