[bksvol-discuss] Misnamed book

  • From: "Kai" <kaianne2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare discussion group" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:02:46 -0800

Hi. It's been a long time since I've popped out and talked on here but tons of
things going on here, mostly dealing with my health, but I'm back and I
downloaded a book called Sorry Now? by Mark Richard Zubro which is both in the
Mystery/Thriller section and Gay&Lesbian section. Well, the thing is, when I
opened the file, all ready to settle in for a good read, I discovered that the
book that was placed under the above title was actually called The Truth by
Terry Pratchett. I thought I'd bring this to someone's attention so it could be
fixed. I mean, I resaved the book under the true title in my personal archive
since I love Pratchett's books, but now I wonder if someone could scan in the
Zubro book so I can read that one? *lol* It's the first book in the series and
I'm a stickler for reading books in series order, and I'm so anxious to read
this one.

Thanks muchly
Kai