[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mindless frivolityRE: Re: 2 questions for the gang

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 23:20:28 -0800 (PST)

I admit I'll proof anything; I may wince at  some things and shudder at other
things, but I'll take on anything. Only one book did I do that had scenes that
I really thought were disgusting  but I learned a lot about certain behaviors
from it from it.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: