[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Mike Mulligan And His Steam Shovel"?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:33:50 -0800

Ok, so if ya guys don't have the one about the steam shovel and the
one about where the wild things are than I'm just going to panic
unless someone can direct me to online sites that have them in word
document formats, something, because deadlines are going to be
approaching very soon, one I need the steam shovel by the fifth of
March and tthe wild things are on the 3rd of March, I don't care just
need a online resource or few that has word documents of these titles
because I know ya guys don't want to work all night, and all week and
weekend, do you? I don't want to cause any of you friendly informative
people stress ok?
Cordially,
Chela