[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Mike Mulligan And His Steam Shovel"?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:51:41 -0500

Bookshare doesn't have that one.

That is a classic!!!!!!

If it doesn't we need to fix that.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

- Helen Keller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:59 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] "Mike Mulligan And His Steam Shovel"?

Hello to whoever responded to my email, think it was anamatia or is it
Anastasia? I was just wondering if you got my messages about this book
title? I'm going to need this title by March 5th. Does anyone know of
a book entitled "Where The Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak and if
so, where can I obtain a web copy to transfer to my BP?--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
T-Mobile Phone: 9,2,5,2,5,0,5,9,5,5
SkypeName: jazzytrumpet