[bksvol-discuss] Re: Midwife's Tale and Place Called Trinity

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:03:19 -0400

Yes, they do sound interesting! Thanks for the offer to get it from your
library. The Midwife book has a lot of old English and old-fashioned
text, and so I'm expecting that I'll need to do the validation with the
book in front of me. So I will ask my public library to get it by
inter-library loan, I think.

One of your online comments keeps coming to mind -- about how
volunteering with Bookshare has given you the chance to read books you
never would have read otherwise. This midwife diary is one of those. I'm
really intrigued by what her life and work were like.

Thanks as always, Cindy, for your helpfulness!

Devorah