[bksvol-discuss] Mid-May, John, memberships

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

As I read Janice's post, the mid-May referred to
sending *new* suggestions to John, like the
possibility of lifetime memberships.

However, Gerald, I was under the impression that one
could put extra credits toward the next year's
membership, but no further ahead. Of course this is
information I got back when Jesse was with bookshare.
Maybe it's changed.

I'm thinking, too, that maybe Gustavo mis-wrote when
he said membership was $75. Maybe he meant the initial
set-up fee of $25 plus the annual fee of $50.

Cindy