[bksvol-discuss] Re: Microsoft Word 2007

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:31:36 -0400

I believe "normal view" of Word 2003 in Word 2007 is called "draft view." If you are sighted, to turn off paragraph marks and such, there should be a "paragraph mark (looks like a backwords P with the curved part filled in), on the format bar which can be clicked to turn off/on the format marks. Unfortunately, I don't know if there is a keystroke to do the equivalent.

Hope this helps,

Misha

Melissa Smith wrote:
Thanks, James. Well, then it was in the right view. It was all marked up with paragraph marks, and bullets for spaces and the like. I hadn't seen that in my old versions of word. I, however, did some searching around and was able to figure out how to turn all that stuff off. Once I got that figured out, it was much smoother.
Thanks,

Melissa

Homme, James wrote:
Hi,
In Word 2007, the "normal" view is called Print view. You get to it with Alt+Control+P. If you have a Windows shortcut attached to this key, it will run whatever program you have it assigned to.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." -- Mahatma Gandhi

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.