[bksvol-discuss] Re: Microsoft Office PowerPoint - a .txt book is being released

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:10:06 -0800 (PST)

If there are clear page numbers, you can put the page
break before or after the page number, if you can tell
where it belongs--but I don't suppose it would matter.
Ont he other hand, if the page number is in the middle
of a paragraph or part of a sentence, as with some
books I've done, that would be difficult.

Cindy