[bksvol-discuss] Michener's Hawaii

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:26:24 -0800 (PST)

Julia,

From what I've seen before, Good really isn't very
good. Why don't you download it and take a quick look,
or if you don't want to use up one of your allotment,
scan it anyway and submit it as a BSO. I left it on
the Wish List  until there's an excellent copy in the
collection. If the one already there should be rated
Excellent rather than good, than the rating should be
changed, but someone needs to read it and check. smile

G.Cindy