[bksvol-discuss] Re: Michelle west

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:33:02 -0400

The first one in the house war series is the hidden city. Let me get back with
you on the others. Need to check the listings for certain. I can tell you that
the book before the beginning of the sun sword series is Hunter's death. I'll
contact you off list with the ones not on book share.

Sent from my iPhone