[bksvol-discuss] Metadata page

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 11:25:31 -0700

My the metadata page has changed. Apparently we no longer have to add subtitles or series title and number to the actual title because they are separate items on the metadata page now.  There is also only a long synopsis. And, though it is a separate page, I noticed there is now humor on the categories page. I guess I'll have to try to scan more of that.

Misha
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.