[bksvol-discuss] Messed-Up Title

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 19:01:13 -0500

Carrie, if you're checking this list, I inadvertently messed up the title of a
book that is still awaiting review.  It now appears as The Althiest Meals On
Earth: The Surprising Unbiased Truth About What Meals To Eat And Why
It is by Bessinger, Jeanette and Bowden, Jonny.  The title should be The
Healthiest Meals On Earth:  The Surprising Unbiased Truth About What Meals To
Eat And Why.

I fooled with it because it didn't have "The" at the beginning, although it was
in the book.  I added it, and I don't know whether my computer was in
Over-write mode or what, but I didn't see it until I saw that it had been
uploaded, and then I couldn't get it back to fix it.  Would you please either
change the title of the book or return it to the checkout list with a "hold
for" me so that I can fix it?

Thank you.

Kathy Hester

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx