[bksvol-discuss] Re: Messages from an Owl

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 23:03:26 -0400

I saw that when it got into the collection and based on the description, I
didn't know if I'd like it or not. I put it on my list of things to download
anyway, though, and it sounds like now I might like it more than I
originally thought. Thanks. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net
If you shop online anyway, consider starting here:
www.lljfm.net/shopping/