[bksvol-discuss] Re: Message came through

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:26:41 -0500

Hi, Cindy!  Thanks, I'm glad the e-mail came through.  I'm not leaving until
October 23rd, but there are so many last-minute things to check out, and I
didn't want this to be one of them. <Smile>

This is my first cruise, and I'm cruising the Eastern Caribbean Islands,
unless we run into a hurricane and have to change our course. <Smile>  I'll
be on the Carnival Triumph.  I'm not married, and this is a cruise sponsored
by an organization that I belong to which is for Christian singles.  So you
never know, I may find myself involved in a shipboard romance! <Smile>
Carnival sent me all of the materials in Braille, and I enjoyed reading them
yesterday.  I'm so excited!!!

Anyway, I'll stop talking about my cruise before I get in trouble for going
off-topic. <LOL>  Take care!

Jana