[bksvol-discuss] Mentor Needed!

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:23:31 +0000

Hi everyone,

We have another new volunteer interested in proofreading who needs help. Please
see the description below for an explanation of what she uses and is interested
in. If anyone is interested, please email me off list. Just a reminder: in
order to become a mentor, we request that you've successfully submitted or
proofread a few books that have been added to the collection.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative