[bksvol-discuss] Men, Women and Pianos

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 06:31:22 -0400

Just submitted this book.  If someone on this list takes this book, I have to
advise you that I have had system problems until a drive died.  My last book
had repeated text on one page which I had nothing to do with and which had to
have entered during a copy or save.  When I was finished reading this book,
there were no problems.  There are french- and german-specific carachters in
the book and several notes describing symbols and text which are graphical.
Thanks to gmail4deb for some of those descriptions.
I hope you enjoy the book.