[bksvol-discuss] Memory of Fire: Wishlist Request

  • From: Kelby Carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:50:16 -0500 (CDT)

The first two books in Eduardo Galeano's Memory of Fire Trilogy are in the collection. This trilogy is part fiction, part oral history, part nonfiction account and explores the history of Latin America. I'd like to add the last book, Century of the Wind, to the Wishlist because I think it deserves to be in the collection along with the other two.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---