[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mayrie's list of kickbacked books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 22:54:10 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Jake--Thanks. But it's not me that's the problem.
It's newbies, or people not on this or the bookshare
list, or whoever Bookshare Volunteer is, who
apparently don't know and don't check to see that
their books have been bounced back and therefore don't
read Gustavo's notes, most of which are vague
reference, e.g., verify author, though at least once
he showed how to list the editors.

Cindy