[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mayrie ReNae Annual Valentine's Day Scholarship (Out of the Office)

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:31:36 -0500

Hi all,

Madeleine, you may want to put this guy on nomail or something. He's done something I haven't seen done in years. He's got his autoresponder set to go off for email lists. That means that we're getting his autoresponder every, single, blessed time he gets email. If 'twere me, I'd put him on nomail or unsub him until Monday. <sigh>

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring