[bksvol-discuss] Re: May 5 list of books being validated

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 18:14:35 -0400

I rejected one of the books on this list I rejected How Our Lives Become Stories Paul John Eakin because the text was incomplete, missing around 45 pages. Unless it was submitted again and is being edited already, the book can be removed from this list.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com