[bksvol-discuss] Re: May 15--books in admin approval queue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Monica.

I think maybe you got the lists mixed up. smile. Ijust
checked to make the corrections, but Coping... and
Hide... are both on the Process of Being Validated
list and Death ... is in the Admin approval
queue.--unless it's been approved today. I'll check
Jake's list around 6 PDT tonight, or later. I'm not
sure how late the bookshare guys work. smile

Cindy