[bksvol-discuss] Re: Math heavy books

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:06:39 EDT

Bookshare has a person whose job it is to be the publisher liaison. It
might help even more to contact that publisher liaison.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Math heavy books
Date:
7/21/2009 4:08:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Cindy
            , Bob,

I thought of an easier possibility before I start the task of scanning
such complicated books.  I contacted Addison-Wesley to see if they
will simply provide the needed material.  I figured it can't hurt to
ask, especially since I have quite a few other AW books I am
interested in.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx

steps!