[bksvol-discuss] Re: Matching Page Numbers

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:57:36 -0800

Hi, all.

Is there an accessible way of knowing if page numbers and page breaks match? I currently do not use Microsoft word. I am using Windows Word Pad. I'd like to know because from what I heard a scanner must fix this error, which is quite confusing..From what I read in the manual scanners are not supposed to fix every single mistake, but now I'm not so sure. So if anyone has strategies on how to achieve this task that would be great. I use Non-Visual Desktop Access with speech output.
Sincerely,
-Al

--
Learn more about spreading the Sensation Experience attitude
Visit our web site at: http://www.sensationexperience.com/