[bksvol-discuss] Re: Massive Kudos to Bookshare and Basic Books

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 20:56:01 -0400

Thanks Ali, I was not aware that this had happened before. I was absolutely
gonna buy this book and scan it if Basic Books was not a publisher Bookshare
was working with. I didn't know whether it was,  but I was of course first
going to check Bookshare's publishers list to see if it was on it. But before
doing that I just decided to enter the title and see if it came up as one of
those previews and got this majorly pleasant surprise instead.

Evan