[bksvol-discuss] Mass booklet

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:17:30 -0500

Hi again,

Oh, that's super! Figured it might be kinda important for a lot of folks. So few people read braille that having the booklet in a format that can be listened to or printed in large print may be a very good and necessary thing. Happy to proof. Just stick a hold on it for me and let me know when you've sent it up.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring