[bksvol-discuss] Martha Finley books

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:27:11 -0600

Hi, all, I have read and enjoyed the first Elsie book in the Martha Finley
series about this character.  I notice that there are about 17 of these books,
but according to the list presented in one of the books, Elsie's loved ones,
there are 27 books. Before I add this author to the wish list, I'd like to know
if these books are still able to be obtained in any way, or are they out of
print?  Those who love Louisa Mae Alcott and Patricia St. John and Grace
Livingston Hill and other such books and authors that I can't name right now
will thoroughly enjoy these books.  They are good clean fiction and worth
reading.  Enjoy and have a blessed day.  PS:  If need be, I can help in
proofreading these books if they happen to be clean scans.  Thanks again.